SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 Utah) – Deena has put together a fun list of festive events and activities you might want to consider to celebrate the arrival of 2022.
- Noon and New Years at Boondocks Fun Center in Kaysville! There is a balloon drop at noon and midnight to celebrate the New Year! Noon Years Eve $ 25 per person: Available 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Includes 3 hours of unlimited play at: Lasertag, Bowling, Go Karts, Mini Golf, Kiddie Cove, XD Theater and Rollerball! There will be princess and superhero friends at the park to help celebrate the New Year! Just before noon, they will distribute hats, noise generators, then drop more than 1,000 balloons! The midday pizza special costs $ 12 for a large 1-topping pizza! New Years Eve costs $ 30 per person: available from 4:00 p.m. to midnight. 3 hours of unlimited play on all the same. Just before midnight, we distribute hats and noise generators, then drop more than 1,000 balloons! We also distribute sparkling cider for a toast at the start of the year!
More information: kaysville.boondocks.com
- New Year’s Eve dinner at the Snowbird. Ring in 2022 in style. Spend the night at the Snowbird and take the New Year’s festivities to new heights, with gourmet dining options to satisfy all palates. The Aerie offers a gourmet, prix-fixe New Years menu that includes beef tenderloin, seared scallops and more. Reservations required. For additional dining options, reservations can also be made at SeventyOne, The Wildflower or Steak Pit. Say goodbye to 2021 at Snowbird! Grab your family and friends and join us in the Plaza Deck at dusk for the torchlight parade followed by fireworks! Enjoy the great view of the parade and fireworks from the Plaza Bridge starting at dusk. Square bridge. Parade with torches and fireworks, from 6 pm to 6.30 pm. Fireplaces and hot chocolate, 6 pm to 7 pm. More information: www.snowbird.com/event/new-years-eve-dinner
- A Year’s Eve with George Michael Reborn; a live tribute to the music of WHAM! And George Michael at the OP Rockwell in Park City. Let’s give all this New Years Eve stuff “One more try”, okay? GEORGE MICHAEL REBORN is the incredible and inescapable tribute to the late George Michael and WHAM! With his live vocals (no lip syncing here!), Robert Bartko breathes the energy and passion of George in the ’80s and’ 90s, leading the crowd to the dance floor for “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go “and prompting standing ovations for his performance of” Careless Whisper. ” It even involves the fans! Robert’s perfect look, vocal range, dance moves, crowd interaction, and charisma will make you clap for an encore. Close your eyes and you’ll swear you’re listening to the real deal. Doors open at 7 p.m. for the Cocktail Lounge. The concert hall opens at 8 p.m., with DJ music from 9 p.m. George Michael Reborn takes the stage at 10:30 p.m. and takes you until midnight for an unforgettable countdown!
More information: www.oprockwell.com/shows/george-michael-reborn-nye
- 12th Annual NYE Masked Ball by Big Easy Entertainment & Productions at the Hilton Salt Lake City. The 12th annual year. Prepare your best mask and your best cocktail outfit for an unforgettable evening! The night is filled with great food, great people and the most amazing DJ ever, “DEEJAY STARIO” You won’t “leave” the dance floor once STARIO starts spinning the music! $ 125 DINNER TICKET INCLUDES: A three-course dinner, free party supplies, $ 6 parking, lots of dancing, and a fun photo booth with props. $ 50 – “RECEPTION ONLY” TICKETS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AND INCLUDE:
All of the above except dinner!
** DOORS OPEN at 7:00 p.m. for DINNER TICKET HOLDERS
** DOORS OPEN @ 9:00 p.m. FOR RECEPTION TICKET HOLDERS ONLY
Pay bars will be available on site
** A fun photo booth (with props)
More info: lefleauentertainment.com/nye-masquerade-ball
- Provo Countdown 2022 at the Provo Recreation Center. Ring in 2022 with your wild side, the theme this year is party animals, so expect lots of jungle themed fun! This event is designed for people of all ages to have fun. The event will take place on December 31 from 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Provo Recreation Center. Tickets cost $ 10 per person, or $ 5 for members of the Provo Recreational Center. The event features inflatables, laser tag, face painting, karaoke, dancing, access to the Ninja Cross pool, New Year’s crafts, virtual reality and more. Two scenes of acts of entertainment will have you laughing at comedians, marveling at hypnotists, and marveling at exotic animals, to name a few. The event also features free outdoor fireworks to the public at 9:00 p.m. and midnight. More information: www.facebook.com/events/591011391975990
- The biggest New Years Eve event in downtown Salt Lake City, Last Hurray! is free and open to the public with music from 9:00 p.m. on the Olympic Plaza stage. A fireworks display will follow at midnight.
Merchants with extended hours to eat, drink and be entertained:
• Flanker Kitchen + Sporting Club – open until 1 a.m. with DJ SCENE.
• Seabird – open until 1 a.m. No coverage.
• HallPass – open until 1 a.m.
• ‘Bout Time Pub & Grub – open until 1 a.m. No cover.
• Dave + Buster’s – open until 1 a.m.
• Wiseguys – comedy show starting at 7 pm with Rob Schneider in the headliner.
• Fleming’s – open until midnight with pre-defined NYE menu
• Sweet rolled tacos – open until 1 a.m.
The Gateway in Salt Lake City on December 31 at 9 p.m. More information at atthegateway.com/calendars/last-hurrah-2021/